Sunday, December 5, 2010

Recommend me for a Nobel in medicine ;)

(My old thought, just that I’m updating it in the blog now).

 

Using Sheke for a global cause ;-)

What is AIDS?
Destruction of ur White-Blood-Cells,which is ur immune system.


Now what is Blood Cancer?
Abnormal increase in the number of White-Blood-Cells!!!


Wow!! So, here lies a very good cure for Blood Cancer!!
Inject HIV to the blood cancer patient and with two deadly and bhayanak processes fighting each other inside him,he can stay happily and can stay long :) :P . Isnt it :) :P

IS (Intermediate Script): The reverse of this cant b done as ,unlike  aids, v donno the source of blood cancer :(

Please recommend me for a Nobel in medicine :P :D

3 comments:

  1. This i had got a mail long back. I have read this before :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh is it? I just copy pasted it from my buzz post that I had written long back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh is it? I just copy pasted it from my buzz post that I had written long back :)

    The original buzz from me is here ...

    https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#buzz/110688391791393947284

    ReplyDelete