Friday, November 19, 2010

Micro-thoughts….(to be updated as and when…)

IRONY

As employees were spending too much time on Facebook, Infosys blocked it first in its network. Then it was Accenture, Mindtree and many others who blocked it. Facebook’s popularity grew so much off late that even biggies like Microsoft and Google blocked Facebook.com during the office hours. Now, the popularity of Facebook is at such heights that to avoid its employees from spending too much of their time on facebook during working hours, the website is now blocked in Facebook.Inc too.!!

FAST FOOD

Yesterday(14/06/2010) , a new hotel (kinda chat centre) got opened close to my room here in kormangala.. it was named "FAST FOOD" !!! So I was just wondering how can anyone FAST and have FOOD at the same time !!! :P

HEART’S SECRETS REVEALED

God knew two facts.

1. Its impossible to forget any of your loved ones throughout your life.

2. An average person will fail three times in love in his/her lifetime….

That’s the sole reason behind Him putting four chambers in everyone’s heart :)

CWG Fuss

Yesterday(24/09/2010), all of a sudden, these thoughts started appearing....
Do I have the right to criticize CWG when,
1. I myself used to finish reading for my exams just 1 or 2 minutes before it started. (Many a times, din't even finish)
And with my parents' money, I was shattering their hopes with that act....
2. I myself would still be coding and fixing and testing even on the date of product delivery.
3. I myself clean my room once in a bluemoon, maybe till I feel its mine.
4. I myself find it difficult and stammer to provide the breakup if at all my dad asks,"How you spent the month's salary?".
No, I don't think I have. Do you??

ROMANCE

One of my friends here was very happy when he read that French is called Romance language,as he is learning it. Then he saw that even Spanish was called Romance language! And then Italian too !! Later we came to know that languages derived from Roman are referred as Romance languages !!!!

SCRIPT FUN

While writing a small application, i did a small mistake in naming the checkboxes of the script. The results were so terrific and crazy!! "Relationship status" field showed "Male" and "Female" while in the "SEX" field, it displayed "Single", "Open" and "Its Complicated"

AS IMAGINED BY ME

I thank all those beautiful girls, who increased my customer base, by ditching their boyfriends.

-- DR || VIJAY MALLYA

 

HUMANITY

If someone says “HUMANITY IS ABOVE ALL”, do Animal-Right Activists oppose??

 

Difference between Rancho n Chatur ;)

Question: Name any phenomenon where wind energy gets converted into sound energy.

Chatur: In Lancashire boilers,this happens when the outer pressure of the inner cylinder is greater than 3 pascal and whistle’s threshold is lesser than that.

Rancho: One phenomenon is sometimes when you fart.

 

One simple doubt:

Why gtalk maps "Red" color to "Busy" , "Green" color to "Active" and "Saffron" color to "Idle"??

Does that mean "China" is busy ( in supporting our foes) , "Pakistan" is active (executing terror plans) but "India" is idle , doing nothing against it ??

5 comments:

  1. Maga have read all these in your posts only...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes maga, this s just a collection of my micro thoughts... u wud have seen b4 in buzz :) i just thought of putting them at one place where i cud update later...

    ReplyDelete
  3. felt like I was reading readers' digest! good job! there is a freshness in your writing and an independent flow of thoughts... Great Going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kishan : Thank u so much Kishan.. :)..

    ReplyDelete